Make a Donation
Your support helps to provide emergency food and water, temporary shelter, emergency medical care, basic sanitation and many essential things for survival.
The program assists pregnant women, at-risk babies and infants and their mothers and caregivers by providing critical interventions, such as medical assistance, pre-natal and post-natal care, and nutritious food.
The program also educates mothers on how to provide a safe home environment and age-appropriate developmental opportunities so that their babies and infants have greater opportunities for healthy growth. Mothers and caregivers are also taught literacy and numeracy skills and many receive support for vocational training and income-generating activities to help improve the long-term economic capacity of their families. Mothers, caregivers and children also receive spiritual nurturing so that they can have the opportunity to develop a dynamic lifelong relationship with Christ.
- Toilets, hygiene and clean water, including wells and water purification systems
- Disaster relief following a natural disaster such as an earthquake or flood
- Education and training programs for parents of sponsored children
- Emergency medical care and/or surgery
- Extra nutritional support
- Extra support for orphans and highly vulnerable children
- HIV/AIDS initiatives, including education, prevention and treatment
- Income generation assistance for parents
- Infrastructure such as improvement to child development centres
- Immunisations and malaria prevention activities
- Support for registered children not yet sponsored
- Vocational training and non-formal education