We partner with local churches in the countries we work in to fulfil our mission of releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name. Our partnership is based on mutual respect, common goals, and a belief in the Church as God's chosen instrument for His work in seeking justice for children living in poverty.
The role of our church partners involves:
- Maintaining complete, accurate and current information on each registered child in their care
- Providing information on the programs and operations of the partnership
- Providing regular reports to the Compassion country office
- Assessing all registered children's progress against child development outcomes
- Working towards a planned and successful completion of every registered child's participation in the program
- Ensuring all registered children have at least one adult staff member or volunteer who personally knows them, interacts with them and helps them to grow and develop through the ministry of the child development centre