Life can be difficult sometimes. We want to encourage you with these uplifting verses to help refresh your spirit.
08 Nov, 2018
No matter what part of the world you live, in poverty or wealth, we all face challenges. Sometimes we need that little reminder: you are loved, unique, and God is going before you. God thoughtfully crafted you together. He created your quirks, peronality traits and loves you more than you could ever know. Even better, He loves you just as you are.
So take a breath. Relax. You can do this: God is on your side and is cheering you on.
Whether you're stressed, anxious, or need some uplifting, take reassurance in these following verses.
1. God has made you, and He will sustain you.
2. The Lord is your strength.
3. Remember to seek God's Kingdom first.
4. Your strength will be renewed.
5. Love. Do it all in love.
6. May you overflow with hope.
7. There will always be faith, hope and love.
8. Be still.
9. You are God. My God.
10. God is good.
11. Be comforted: God will be with you.
Photos By: Ben Adams, Bayly & Moore