Our social media pages are great places to stay updated with Compassion Australia and engage in respectful discussions. To ensure our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest communities are safe, respectful and on-topic, the following guidelines apply:
- We encourage you to share your views but also respect the views of others. Please do not provoke or intentionally disrupt conversations.
- Please use respectful and appropriate language. Swearing, bullying, racism, intimidation and hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Misleading or defamatory material about a person or another charity will not be tolerated
- At our discretion, any distasteful, graphic and highly sensitive material will be removed
- Please do not include personal information or sensitive details that put people at risk
- Comments will be moderated. We reserve the right to delete or remove inappropriate content and block offenders
- Unauthorised advertisements, spam or content that impersonates Compassion Australia will be removed
- Our 'Profanity Filter' is set to strong, allowing Facebook to automatically remove any posts/comments that involve profanity
A team of friendly staff will be available on our Facebook page to answer any questions or concerns between 9am and 5pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.